>> Measurement & Control Workbench
This concentrated 100% hands-on experience that expands your basic understanding of measurement and control. During the course, you will cover equipment familiarization, operation, calibration, and tuning.
You will be able to :
- Understand safe laboratory practices.
- Apply hands-on skills learned in the laboratory exercises.
- Operate, test, and tune a simple feedback control loop.
- Operate an electronic controller.
- Connect, calibrate, and operate various measurement devices.
- Operate test equipment, including: calibrators, digital miltiimeters, and power supplies.
- Communicate the principles of operation of smart devices and transmitters.
You will cover :
- Proper Operation and Use of Test Equipment : Digital Multimeters/ Calibrators.
- Industrial Measurement Devices : Pressure, Temperature, Level, Flow / Instrument Calibration Principles.
- Principles of Feedback Control Loops : Assembly / Operation / testing/ Component Calibration/ Tuning.
- Final Control Elements : Types of Control Valves/ Control Valve Operation/ Actuator Operation.
- Industrial Control Fundamentals : Digital Controllers/ Smart Transmitter Configuration.
Classroom/Laboratory Exercises :
- Calibrate process measurement devices for leve, temperature, pressure and flow using a variety of state-of-the-art calibration equipment.
- Configuration of smart transmitters.
- Operation of digital controllers.
- Learn control loop tuning using software.
- Build and tune an actual feedback control loop.